Private detective training
The activity of a private detective is a liberal profession which is regulated in Switzerland by the cantons. Since the 01.10. 2019, it is also subject to the authorization of the Federal Social Insurance Office (FSIO) in accordance with the law on social insurance.
Knowledge of laws and regulations, investigative techniques, research opportunities, observation and can not be improvised. They are, however, the daily life of the private investigator. In addition, the private investigator must also be able to return the information collected or observed accurately, exhaustively, impartially and objectively, in a detailed written report that can be presented to the courts, if necessary. Only recognized private investigator training allows the candidate to obtain the necessary and adequate knowledge.
Our private detective training meets the requirements of the FSIO. This training is designed according to the latest techniques of research and observation. This training meets the highest standards in this field. The total duration of the training is approximately 46 hours spread over 5 full days.
Become an investigator / private detective. A challenging and varied profession offering numerous possibilities.
- +18 years old
- Valid driver’s license for car or motorcycle
- Good moral character
- No criminal records
No basis in investigations or specific knowledge is necessary to follow the training.
Theoretical & practical courses (legal aspect, investigation principals, investigations, shadowing, report writing, etc.) A diploma will be issued to successful candidates after completion of the training program.
Dates and prices of 2020 courses (in French):
- March 2020 – Private detective training “observation course recognized by the FSIO”. Duration 5 days. Price CHF 3’600.- (TTC).
- 24-25 April 2020 – Course “Rechtskenntnisse”, art 7b, al.1, let.d. Duration 2 days. Price CHF 950.- (including taxes). Candidates who have taken this course no longer need to make an exam.
- Autumn 2020 – Private detective training “observation course recognized by the FSIO”. Duration 5 days. (Price to be confirmed).
- Autumn 2020 – Course “Rechtskenntnisse”, art 7b, al.1, let.d. Duration 2 days. (Price to be confirmed)
For further information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or +41 79 796 48 20 (also available on WhatsApp)